- RZR XP 1000 (2014+)
- RZR XP 4 1000 (2014+)
- RZR XP Turbo (2016+)
- RZR XP 4 Turbo (2016+)
- RZR XP Turbo-S (2018+)
- RZR XP Turbo-S4 (2019+)
- Up to 8.5" of protection on each side vs. 4” with stock
- Protects against rocks, dirt, mud, sand, and other debris
- Extremely durable 3/16" HDPE (high-density polyethylene)
- Includes all hardware and instructions for easy installation
- OEM fender flares NOT required
Keep Dirt Down
We built our extra-wide, extra-tough, SuperATV Fender Flares for Polaris RZR models to keep dirt on the ground. At 8.5” wide at their widest point and over 4” wider than stock, these fender flares do a better job of deflecting dirt and mud than your stock fender flares. The 3/16” thick HDPE construction means they have long-lasting strength and durability mile after mile. Plus, we know how to make them look good — they match the look of your machine and fit so well, your friends will swear they’re OEM fender flares!
Stop Mud in its Tracks
We love sending up huge rooster tails, but we hate getting clobbered with the mud, rocks, and debris that comes back down — the front tires shoot dirt straight into our faces and the rear tires send it raining down our backs. With SuperATV fender flares, the rocks stay on the ground and the mud stays out. We don’t even need to pack extra clothes anymore.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).