The Pro Armor QuickShot Universal Spare Tire and Accessory Mount is the easiest way to carry a spare tire jack and other essentials on your UTV or 4x4. The QuickShot’s revolutionary mounting plate allows you to mount hundreds of essential products in various ways and with the option of mounting your QuickShot both horizontally and vertically. Finding a place for your QuickShot to mount is simple. You are now able to outfit your favorite off-road, Safety, Farm tools and play accessories onto your spare tire with the straps included with your QuickShot.
The included 26" jack mounts right to your QuickShot base, making changing a tire or repairs hassle free. QuickShot is not only for your vehicle, you can also mount your QuickShot to your trailer wall or garage to hold tools and other essentials. Mount to your Side-by-side, trailer or vehicle of choice. With QuickShot the possibilities are endless.
- Design allows for a multitude of accessory mounting options. Kolpin® flex grips/Rhino grips and more. Quickshot adapts to your needs.
- Integrated collapsible 26" scissor jack and base are 2 ton rated Large 21
- sturdy base/mounting platform Versatility of mounting locations for all types of accessories
- Includes 4 straps for a multitude of mounting options.
- Sturdy ratchet strap to mount to tire.
- Perfect solutions for tools, flashlights, Fire extinguisher and more.
- Universal mounting options for horizontal, vertical or Y-Strap (Included) tire application
- Fire extinguisher, flex grips, and belt are not included.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).