- Segway Fugleman : 2022+
- Made of extremely durable 1/8” LDPE (low-density polyethylene)
- Adds up to an additional 5.5” of protection on each side
- Protects against rocks, dirt, mud, sand, and other debris
- Includes all hardware and instructions for easy installation
- Mounts to OEM fender flares for a sleek, low-profile look
Stop Throwing Dirt Everywhere
For all the cool stuff Segway brought to the industry with the Fugleman, robust fender flares are not one of them. Install SuperATV’s Low-Profile Fender Flares on your Segway Fugleman UT10 to get flares that keep the trail down. They extend your stock fender flares by up to 5.5” to save you and your machine from getting covered in crud, and they look great too.
Tough and Flexible
Your Fugleman has the performance to go some rough and rowdy places, and you need these extended fender flares to be tough too. We make them with 1/8” LDPE that’s tough but flexible so it can take hard hits without breaking. Plus, they’re mounted with aluminum washers and countersunk bolts for a smooth fit, and they’re cut to match the existing curves on your machine for a smooth, stylish look.
Fender Flare Extensions that Turn Heads
These Fugleman extended fender flares keep mud and dirt off your machine while looking good. They’re thin, wide, and black to give you a sleek look that’ll probably give you an extra horsepower or two. You’ll keep the trail down while looking slick.