Seizmik Polaris Ranger Midsize 500-570 Flip-Up Windshield Scratch Resistant
NOTE - Website images shown are of Ranger Full-Size Pro-Fit model for reference
- Polaris Ranger 570 Mid-Size with PRO-FIT CAGE (2015-2021)
- Polaris Ranger 570 Mid-Size Crew with PRO-FIT CAGE (2015-2021)
- Polaris Ranger 500 Mid-Size with PRO-FIT CAGE (2015+)
- Polaris Ranger EV/ETX Mid-Size (2015+)
- Will not fit Ranger SP 570 Models (2022+)
- 0.220” 2-Sided Hard Coated Polycarbonate—Maximizes visibility while minimizing physical and UV damage to the windshield
- One-Piece Gasket with Fully Welded Seams and Molded Corners—The vehicle specific designed gasket creates a weather tight seal within the extruded channel of the Pro-Fit cage
- Seizmik Compatible—Works with most aftermarket mirrors and framed door kits
- OEM Compatible—Works with most OEM roofs and cab system components
- Trailerable—Up to 65mph when properly prepared
- Single Point Release System—Opens with a quick, low-effort twist of the handle
- Latching Mechanism—Windshield closes easily and latches shut with minimal force
- Spherical Ball Rod Ends—Utilized as self-aligning hinges allowing for a smooth range of motion with less binding
- Center Retainer and Rub Plate—Serves as a upper hinge point and helps minimize oscillation when riding with the windshield in the opened position
- Gas-Filled Struts—Smoothly opens and closes the windshield and keeps the windshield in the fully opened position
- Ergonomic Handle—For an easy grip with or without gloves
- Less Visual Distraction—3/4” round tubing paired with glass filled nylon mounts creates a slimmer profile than similar stamped steel systems
- Windshield position is either closed or fully open, dual vents can be used to increase airflow
- 2 Tinted Polycarbonate Vents—Made of durable and impact resistant polycarbonate
- Gasket Sealed Components—For protection against wind and water intrusion
- Defog Mode—Incoming air can be directed at the inside window surface to help prevent fogging
- Fully Adjustable Air Flow—Easy-to-use louver with detents makes changing the airflow through your vents simple
- Tinted Design—Allows visibility through the vents
Create an enclosed cab for your Polaris Midsize Pro-Fit Rangers by pairing the Flip-Up Vented Windshield with a Ranger Midsize Framed Door Kit, a Rear Windshield and Side or Rear View Mirrors!
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).