- Tracker 500S : 2020+
- Made of 1/4" dark-tinted polycarbonate
- Gives you full visibility and awareness
- Keeps out sun, rain, and debris
- Heavy-duty steel clamps keep roof secure
- Sealed edges to prevent leaking
- Snug, rattle-free fit
- Easy to install—includes all hardware and instructions
Protection While You Ride
If you’re looking for a way to protect you and your cab from trail debris while also making your machine look even cooler, look no further. Install SuperATV’s Tracker 500S Tinted Roof to your machine. It shields you from low-hanging branches and your buddy’s rooster tail, keeping you comfortable while you ride. This tinted roof is the best way to keep crud and the sun out of your cab without making you feel closed in.
Tinted Roof with an Open-Cab Feeling
You shouldn’t have to sacrifice your view just to get some coverage. Not only does this roof keep you from feeling shut in while you ride, but you’ll be safer, too. A transparent side-by-side roof lets you see what’s up ahead when tackling big hills, and the tint protects you from UV rays and reduces heat.
We know you like to get wild in your Tracker 500S, so we made sure this roof is up for the challenge. It’s made of 1/4” polycarbonate, which has an impact strength 25 times stronger than acrylic and 250 times stronger than glass. Throw in some heavy-duty clamps and this roof isn’t going anywhere.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- A $10 fee will be accessed to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).