- Can-Am Defender HD 8 : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 DPS : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XT : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 DPS : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT Cab : 2017-2018
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XTP : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XMR : 2018-2022
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 Mossy Oak : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender Pro HD : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 DPS : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 XT : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 DPS : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XMR : 2019-2022
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT Cab : 2017-2018
- Can-Am Defender MAX Lonestar : 2018-2019
- 17" of ground clearance (up from 11" stock)
- Run up to 34” tires (up from 27” stock)
- Preadjusted pivot blocks give you perfect camber out of the box
- Includes 4 bulletproof Rhino 2.0 axles
- Lifetime Warranty on all A arms and brackets
- The ONLY chromoly lift kit for the Defender
- Chromoly ball joint housings
- Chromoly pivot blocks
- Chromoly A arms from end to end!
- True 6” of lift
- 7” wider stance for increased stability (69" wide total)
- Compatible with OEM and SuperATV heavy-duty ball joints
- Powder coated for increased durability
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty by SuperATV
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
SuperATV’s 6” Lift kit gives your Can-Am Defender 17” of clearance, room for 34” tires, and more stability. With Super ATV chromoly steel A arms, we’ve taken the traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL. The Defender wants to work hard and play harder — with our 6” Lift Kit, there’s no mud hole you can’t conquer.
The A arms on this lift kit are made of chromoly steel from end to end. The pivot blocks that bolt to the frame are chromoly, the 1.25” diameter tubing is chromoly, and the ball joint housings are chromoly. It’s the only chromoly lift kit you can get for a Can-Am Defender. That’s because we wanted to make a true-to-size 6” lift that could tackle any mud hole without buckling. And with 17” of clearance with room enough for 34” tires and 4 Rhino 2.0 axles included, you’ll be riding harder than you ever have before.
We hate losing that oh-so-cushy feel of stock suspension when we move to a big lift kit as much as the next person. Luckily, we know how to angle our shocks and brackets perfectly to keep the suspension doing what it’s meant to and keep you comfortable.
We also hate it when a lift kit requires a football field to turn around, so we designed ours to keep your turning radius intact. This lift kit isn’t just big and it’s not just bulletproof—it’s luxury. Enjoy your smooth ride 6” higher.
Rhino 2.0 takes your UTV and your 6” lift to the next level. With hardened 4340 chromoly from end-to-end and maximized CV components, Rhino 2.0 is twice as strong as stock and can handle 40°+ suspension angles without overheating. Not only that, but they’ve been precision made so they don’t require any break in and come with an 18-month warranty. So take the harder route and blaze a new trail—with Rhino 2.0, you’re indestructible.
- Front and rear lift brackets
- Front and rear spring spacers
- Front and rear A arms
- 4 Rhino 2.0 axles
- Heavy duty tie rod kit
- Extended brake lines
- All hardware and installation instructions
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).