- CFMOTO UForce 1000 : 2019+
- CFMOTO UForce 1000 XL : 2022+
- Steel molle panels on each side
- 1/8” steel construction
- Two locations to mount cube lights
- 1.8” steel tubing
- Powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Uses OEM mounting points
- Complete your upgrade with SuperATV’s Sport Accessory Bar Shelf
Your CFMOTO UForce 1000 has a lot of storage space, but that doesn’t mean you couldn’t use even more. Get SuperATV’s Sport Accessory Bar to unlock your rig’s full storage potential. Camping, overlanding, or working—this upgrade helps you get your stuff where you need it.
- Constructed with 1.8” steel tubing
- Won’t interfere with your dump bed
- Even better with a Sport Accessory Bar Shelf
Our Sport Accessory Bar is built to last with 1.8” diameter steel tubing. The molle panels are made with 1/8” steel to carry the heaviest loads. And it’s powder coated from top to bottom to resist rust and corrosion. There are even two built-in locations to add cube lights! You won’t find an accessory bar that’s built better than this.
Works with Your Dump Bed
Worried that our Sport Accessory Bar will mess with your UForce’s dump bed? We thought of that too. The bar mounts securely to OEM mounting points and won’t slip or fall off no matter what. Keep rocking that dump action with confidence!
Add a Sport Accessory Bar Shelf
Complete your accessory bar with our Sport Accessory Bar Shelf. Multiple mounting points and a carrying capacity of up to 100 pounds make it a must-have upgrade for your machine.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).