CFMoto UForce 500-800 Scratch Resistant Flip Windshield
- CFMOTO UForce 500 : 2014+
- CFMOTO UForce 800: 2014+
- Designed for year-round riding—can be closed, vented, or fully open
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Utilizes our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating
- Fits the contours of your cage and hood perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
Comfort in Versatility
You’ve planned a weekend of hitting the trails, only to be let down by a forecast of scattered showers. You don’t have to let the weather spoil your fun—add SuperATV’s Scratch-Resistant Flip Windshield to your CFMOTO UForce 500. This versatile flip windshield has three settings that will keep you comfortable in all weather conditions—open, vented, and closed. You can adjust the windshield right from the driver’s seat for added convenience.
We Make Installation Easy
We make installation a breeze. Before we ship your windshield, we preassemble it here at SuperATV. We include a foam gasket and bulb seal to ensure that it really stays closed when you close it. And heavy-duty clamps are added for a secure, rattle-free fit. Combine those two things with our powerful gas struts, and you have a windshield that is made to take on the elements year-round.
We make this windshield using 1/4” polycarbonate because it’s the only material proven to match your UForce’s strength. Polycarbonate is 250 times stronger than glass and 25 times stronger than acrylic. This windshield doesn’t mess around, so you can ride as hard as you want without breaking it.
XR Optic Hard Coating
If you think polycarbonate is tough on its own, wait until you experience our XR Optic Hard Coating. This is our proprietary blend that makes your windshield scratch resistant. It protects your windshield from abrasions and scuffs. Plus, with our UV protection, you'll have the same clear view you loved on day one five years later.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).