- Honda Talon 1000X : 2019+
- Honda Talon 1000R : 2019+
- Honda Talon 1000X-4 : 2020+
- DOT-approved laminated safety glass
- Lightly tinted to reduce glare
- Aluminum frame with UV-resistant powder coating
- Built-in vent is easy to open and close by hand
- 2 built-in locations to add a manual wiper
- Easy to install
A Windshield Built for Battle
When you’re taking on the trail, you can’t skimp out on protection. Equip your Honda Talon 1000 with Assault Industries' Glass Windshield. It gives you superior protection from the elements, sand, and mud all year round. It’s got a wide viewing angle and it’s DOT approved! Plus there’s two locations to add an optional manual wiper. Don’t forget the built-in vents that give you total control over airflow. This windshield is all you need and more.
Top Tier Scratch Resistance
Glass is the most scratch-resistant UTV windshield material available. This windshield will resist sparkly micro-scratches for years of sand riding.
Built-In Vents and a Manual Wiper
This windshield comes fully loaded. It’s equipped with easy-to-open vents on both the passenger and driver sides for total control over airflow. It also has two locations to add a manual windshield wiper.
Secure Seal Tech for a Quiet Ride
We use Secure Seal Technology to prevent leaks and rattling. It matches the contours of the Talon’s frame so wind, rain, and dirt can’t sneak in. It also prevents rattling and shaking so you get a quiet, comfortable ride.
Easy to Install
We know you’d rather be out on the trail than in the garage, so we made installation as easy as possible. Your windshield comes preinstalled in the aluminum frame, saving you a tedious step. The premium aluminum clamps affix to your frame easily and provide a stalwart mount. We also include full-color instructions so you’re never left scratching your head over the next step.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).