High Lifter Tender Springs are designed to maintain load on the main spring at full travel. These are sometimes referred to as Helper Springs.
They eliminate suspension sag and add up to 2" of lift to any lift kit.
These springs also substantially improve the ride of any lift that currently uses solid spacers.
Springs vary by model.
Note: If you have a 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 that uses a one piece dual rate spring, these springs will not work. This kit is designed for models equipped with the two separate spring configuration.
- 2016 Polaris RZR 1000 XP EPS
2016 Polaris RZR 1000 XP High Lifter Edition
2014 Polaris RZR 1000 XP
2015 Polaris RZR 1000 XP EPS
2015 Polaris RZR 1000 XP High Lifter Edition
2017 Polaris RZR 1000 XP EPS
2017 Polaris RZR 1000 XP High Lifter Edition
2018 Polaris RZR 1000 XP EPS
2018 Polaris RZR 1000 XP High Lifter Edition
2018 Polaris RZR RS1
2019 Polaris RZR RS1
2019 Polaris RZR 1000 XP EPS
2019 Polaris RZR 1000 XP High Lifter Edition
2020 Polaris RZR RS1
2020 Polaris RZR 1000 XP
2020+ Polaris RZR 1000 XP Premium
2020+ Polaris RZR 1000 XP Limited Edition
2020+ Polaris RZR 1000 XP High Lifter Edition
2020+ Polaris RZR 1000 XP Trail & Rock
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
Highlifter - 20%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).