- Polaris RZR Pro R 2-Seat: (2022+)
- Designed for year-round riding—can be closed, vented, or fully open
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Utilizes our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating
- Fits the contours of your cage and hood perfectly
- Comes partially preassembled for easy installation
- Made in the USA
Nothing puts a damper on a perfect ride like a lack of preparation. If you’re not prepared for changing weather, you can end up miserable and uncomfortable. Get SuperATV’s Polaris RZR Pro R Scratch-Resistant Flip Windshield to make sure you’re prepared for anything. The multi-stage latching mechanism lets you run it fully closed, vented, or fully open. Plus, it lets you switch between them on the fly. With our RZR Pro R flip up windshield, nothing will ruin your ride.
All the Best Parts
A good windshield is made with good parts, and we use nothing but the best. From the full-length bulb seal that keeps wind and moisture out to the preinstalled hinges that make using your windshield reliable, this windshield is built to last. Once it’s installed, you get a solid, rattle-free fit that’s built for real off-road riding.
Backed by Polycarbonate Strength
Polycarbonate is the toughest windshield material you can get. It’s 250 times stronger than glass and 25 times stronger than acrylic. That kind of impact resistance is ideal for the hair-raising rides your RZR Pro R is built for. It’s made even tougher with our XR Optic Hard Coating.
XR Optic Hard Coating
Polycarbonate is great on its own, but it’s made even better with XR Optic Hard Coating. Our proprietary hard coating is extremely scratch resistant and keeps your windshield clear for years to come. It helps prevent abrasions and damage from UV rays that can cause fading or yellowing.
We Are the Windshield Experts
Nobody does windshields like us because nobody’s made as many windshields as we have. We’ve made and shipped hundreds of thousands of them to serious riders just like you. If you want to feel confident about our windshields, just ask anybody on the trail—you’ll have no problem finding folks who use and love them.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).