Polaris RZR Scratch Resistant Flip Windshield
Why We Make It
Nothing beats the versatility of having the protection of a full windshield or full airflow with the ease of simply changing a latch location - who said you can't have your cake and eat it too. Help protect you and your passenger from sticks and other flying debris while blazing the trail with a SuperATV windshield - the best off-road windshield on the market. Each flip windshield is designed and engineered to fit specifically to your machine. We focus on both style and function. We understand the importance of a windshield that fits the contour of your individual machine, helping to reduce airflow while giving your machine a sleek design.
SuperATV uses the best material on the market for our windshields. Utilizing 1/4" hard coated abrasive resistant material we give you a windshield that is hard coated on both sides. This protects against scratches, UV, and chemical attacks.
Pre-Assembled and Made in the USA
SuperATV flip windshields come to you pre-assembled. This saves you tons of time in attaching brackets, looking for hardware, and installing clamps. Each windshield is proudly made in Madison, Indiana, where SuperATV cuts, forms, and packages each windshield with care.
- Polaris RZR (2008-2014)
- Polaris RZR S 800 (2009-2014)
- Polaris RZR 4 800 (2010-2014)
- Polaris RZR XP 900 (2011-2014 ONLY)
- Polaris RZR 570 (2012+)
- Polaris RZR XP 4 900 (2012-2014 ONLY)
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).