- Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 : 2020+
- Made of 1/8” aluminum
- Includes sunroof in the shape of the Assault logo
- Uses 1/4” tinted polycarbonate to reduce the sun’s glare
- Includes a rubber seal, flat gasket, and brackets for mounting
- Snug, rattle-free fit
- Sealed edges to prevent leaking
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install—includes all hardware and instructions
Prepare Your Rig for Battle
The alarm has sounded and the air raid is real—prepare your Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 by installing Assault Industries’ Aluminum Roof with Sunroof. It’s the overhead protection you need when trail debris goes flying and the sun is high in the sky. We’ve constructed it from 1/8” aluminum. Why? Because it’s the best material for deflecting the sun. And because strategy is the name of the game, we’ve added a sunroof layered with a sheet of tinted polycarbonate, so you can see the top of hills as you approach them without having the sun’s glare in your eyes.
Materials That Don’t Back Down
Our innovative design is supported by materials that won’t back down from a fight. We use our CNC laser to cut the aluminum roof here at Assault, and it’s brake press bent too. We also make the smallest parts the most robust, including our thick gaskets and heavy-duty hardware, giving you the rattle-free ride you want. Plus, we’ve added our powder-coat finish to boost durability and longevity.
Ride in Comfort
Do comfort and battle go together? Well, they do now! We’ve designed this roof specifically from aluminum material because it’s the best at blocking heat. And we included a 1/4” piece of tinted polycarbonate under the sunroof so you still get that open-cab feeling without the UV rays. And because we know Mother Nature has a mind of her own, our clever design channels water away from your cab so you stay dry.
Make Them Fear You
You know you’ve got the enemy right where you want them if they’re shaking at the knees before you even bring out the big guns. This aluminum roof does just that. Its simplistic design allows you to add your very own customization—there’s nothing like a little war paint to show what you’re reppin’. Don’t forget the hardcore rear thrusters either. They’re the perfect spot to add pod lights, making your RZR look like a jet.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).