- Ranger 1000 Crew : 2020+
- Ranger XP 1000 Crew (Back Country/High Lifter) : 2019+
- Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017+
- Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020+
- Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2013 - 2019
- Made from 0.250” (6.35mm) High Molecular Weight Polyethylene.
- UV Resistant – Scratch Resistant
- Vacuum form molded for a perfect fit.
- Molded forms direct water away from riders.
- Protect yourself and your passenger from the beating sun, rain, and flying debris.
- Sturdy metal brace for roof joint connection and rear section of the roof.
- Easy install.
- Works with most non-adjustable windshields and mirrors
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit 2016+ Ranger Full Size 570 with 1 ¾” tube cage.
- A nutsert tool is recommended for installation 10583.
Added Protection. Keep the elements out of your cab with Rough Country’s durable line of Molded UTV Roofs. These high-quality, molded roofs feature an incredibly UV-resistant high-molecular-weight polyethylene construction that’s designed for a lifetime of good looks and functionality.
Durable Construction. Don’t let your expensive side-by-side fall victim to rain and other elements. These handy roofs don’t just protect you from the sun, they help keep the contents of your cab - especially any expensive aftermarket add-ons like audio systems or heaters - safe from rain, mud, and anything else that might find its way in through the top of your UTV.
Installation. Requiring drilling to install, an estimated timeframe of 1 hour is predicted to install this roof. This full kit can be installed at home using standard tools and can be completed efficiently and quickly!
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's Molded UTV Roofs are backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).