- Polaris Ranger XP 570 Full-Size with Pro-Fit Cage (2015-2016)
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 (2013-2019)
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 (2017 only)
- Ranger Diesel 2015-2018
- Ranger Diesel HST 2016-2017
- Ranger Diesel HST Deluxe 2016-2017
Fitting a set of Rival Powersports Half Doors to your Ranger XP 900 or XP 1000 will be the best thing you ever do. Designed for maximum protection for the driver, while hitting the trails in both comfort and style. Made with a tubular frame and lightweight aluminum skin that has multiple bends for added strength. It follows the lines of your Ranger which adds up to the strongest and best-looking door on the market.
When we designed, we did so with 3 things in mind - rider benefit, comfort and fitment. You will benefit from some of the best protection on the market. Rider comfort latches are high and out of the way, the door even includes an industry first - a comfort pillow for your elbow for maximum comfort when you hit those bumps. A door opening limiter to stop your door from opening too far and hitting the side of your ride damaging your bike and possibly your door.
- Reinforced frame with multi-bend aluminum skin
- Semi assembled for easy installation
- Perfect fit and finish, no cutting, welding, or drilling required
- Ergonomic height and rubberized upper tube (half doors) for comfortable ride
- Powder coated black
- Slam style automotive latch with built in locking mechanism
- Door opening limiter to stop your door just flying open
- Comes with all fitting hardware and fitting instruction
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).